Beginning with Early Fall Quarter 2012, all quarters will be 11 weeks long!
Why the change?
This new system creates longer breaks for students around the holidays and summer months—which means more balance for your busy lives!
New quarter and break dates:
- Early Fall 2012: July 16-Sept. 28
- 1-Week Break: Oct. 1-5
- Fall 2012: Oct. 8-Dec. 21
- 2-Week Holiday Break: Dec. 24-Jan. 4
- Winter 2013: Jan. 7-March 22
- 1-Week Break: March 25-29
- Spring 2013: April 1-June 14
- 4-Week Summer Break: June 17-July 12
The change in quarter length does not affect the amount of material covered in each course. You will still learn the same amount of material to help you prepare for your career.
Please talk to Jon Carlson, Dean of Students.